Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Step 1: The Challenge

Ever watch that movie, Julie and Julia, where Julie goes through Julia Child's cookbook in a year? Consider this a crafty version of that.

In an attempt to improve my skill in my craftiness, I'm exploring my abilities in blog-form. At least once each week, I'll try something new, and post about it here! 

A friend of mine is doing this through a larger network... "52 weeks of Pinterest," and I think it's a great idea. I love creating things, and I love sharing creativity with other people. I know it's not very creative to rip-off this idea, but I love it so much that I am challenging myself to do something creative on a daily basis, and to share that with you. Some ideas will be from Pinterest (in fact, as I'm new to the site and have found many great ideas already, I'm sore most of them will be from Pinterest), but I'll also try to put some of my own ideas on here.

I am so excited to embark on this journey, and I hope you enjoy the next year of crafts and Jubilant Designs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment