Monday, January 23, 2012

A little update...

There's good news, and there's bad news.

Good news is, I have been at the gym a lot more recently.
Bad news? Less time to craft and update.

In other good news, I FINALLY finished my DIY tank top dress today.
Again, with the bad: I took 1 picture AFTER the whole thing was finished.

I do plan on updating tomorrow with the tutorial for the tank top dress tomorrow.

Tonight we went to JoAnn Fabrics (ours is expanding... YAY!) and bought some great fabrics that match our bedroom. I am going to make a quilted bed runner/foot warmer, since Jeff's feet are always so cold. I can't wait. It should be interesting, as I've never quilted before. I figure, if I mess it up, I can always turn it into a pillow. And the bright side is, the fabric would only really match the bedroom, so if the project looks hideous, no one but Jeff and me will ever see it. (See? That's what you call a silver lining!)

I'm thinking I might go with my grandma to her quilting get-together at my old church on Wednesday night. That would be a great chance to learn from some experienced women and spend valuable time with my grandma.

I'll update with the dress tutorial tomorrow, and I'll be sure to keep you posted on the quilting project!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment